What can I do at Tests Tests Tests.com?
Scroll down and find out...
EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS FREE!!!
Learn Microsoft Office for FREE!!!
FREE Excel - FREE Word - FREE Powerpoint
FREE Typing - Keyboarding
A~Z of Tests and Quizzes...
30th July 2015
Using Notes in PowerPoint Tutorial
Using Notes in PowerPoint Test
* What are Notes
* How to Add Notes to a Slide
* How to Use Notes During a Presentation
* Printing Notes
Notes are for the presenter. They are the details of what you want to say when a particular slide is being projected. The Notes function in PowerPoint fulfill the role of a speaker’s flashcards or printout of a speech used during a talk to guide the presenter as to what they want to say as each slide in the presentation is displayed.
23rd July 2015
Working with Multiple Worksheets Excel Tutorial
Working with Multiple Worksheets Excel Test
* Create and Delete Worksheets
* Copy and Move Worksheets
* Format Multiple Worksheets Simultaneously
* Calculate Formulas Across Worksheets
Excel workbooks can have hundreds of worksheets. You could have a worksheet for each month, or each location, or each person. You need to know how to add and delete worksheets, format multiple worksheets at the same time, insert data into multiple worksheets and calculate formulas across worksheets.
21st July 2015
Creating and Modifying Excel Charts Tutorial
Creating and Modifying Excel Charts Test
* Select and Insert a Chart
* Edit Data Ranges for a Chart
* Change Chart Type and Layout
* Formatting a Chart
Charts are a graphical representation of your data. How to create a bar or pie chart. Knowing how to format charts using the Design, Layout and Format tabs to change colors, labels and scale makes you an Excel Chart Wizard!
16th July 2015
Using the Outline View in PowerPoint Tutorial
Using the Outline View in PowerPoint Test
* Insert and Edit Slides in the Outline View
* Move or Delete Slides in the Outline View
* Import an Outline from Microsoft Word
* Print an Outline in PowerPoint
The Outline View is a quick and easy way to add content to your presentation without worrying about formatting. Build the Outline in PowerPoint or Word.
14th July 2015
Sort and Filter Data in Excel Tutorial
Sort and Filter Data in Excel Test
* Sorting Data Alphabetically or Numerically
* Sorting Data by More Than One Criterion
* Apply and Use a Data Filter
* Advanced Filters
* Removing a Filter
Data in Excel can run into the hundreds and even thousands of lines. You need tools that allow you to organize your data according to specific criteria, for example, alphabetically sort surnames or apply specific filters to a worksheet to only display data that meets specific filter criteria. The sort and filter tools in Excel allow you to organize and manipulate your data quickly and easily.
PowerPoint Text Boxes & Placeholders Tutorial
PowerPoint Text Boxes & Placeholders Test
* Recognizing Text Boxes & Placeholders
* Insert & Delete Text Boxes & Placeholders
* Resizing Text Boxes & Placeholders
* Moving & Rotating Text Boxes & Placeholders
* Aligning Textboxes & Placeholders on a Slide
Text is added to slides by using text boxes and placeholders. Working with text boxes includes adding, re-sizing, moving, rotating and aligning the boxes.
For a full list of what's new on www.TestsTestsTests.com
in the last 60 days see our New Content page