What can I do at Tests Tests Tests.com?
Scroll down and find out...
Let us EDUTAIN YOU!!! Our mission is to make education entertaining, fun and free. We appreciate feedback!
FREE Typing - Keyboarding
A~Z of Tests and Quizzes...
Formatting Excel Worksheets ~ How to Add Excel Borders & Shading to Cells Tutorial
Formatting Excel Worksheets ~ How to Add Excel Borders & Shading to Cells Test
* How to add Excel Borders to Cells
* Deleting Borders from cells in Excel
* Applying Colored Shading to Cells
* Deleting Colored Shading
* Applying Built-In Formats - save the styles you create
Worksheets are used to display data in row and column format, usually with headings and/or rows containing total values of calculations. To make data easy to read, borders and color shading is used.
Customizing Number & Text Formats in Excel 2016 Tutorial
Customizing Number & Text Formats in Excel 2016 Test
* How to use Currency and Accounting Formats
* How to use Percentage and Decimal Places
* How to use Date and Time Formats
* How to use Custom Formats
Excel treats all data entered in the form of text or numbers in a specific way depending on whether it is a numerical value, percentage, text, date, time, currency, etc. To ensure data is read correctly by Excel and users, format cells, rows and columns with specific value formats to ensure the data displays correctly and behaves as expected.
Aligning Cell Content in Excel 2016 Tutorial
Aligning Cell Content in Excel 2016 Test
* Horizontal, Vertical and Diagonal Cell Alignment
* Horizontal Cell Alignment
* Vertical Cell Alignment
* Diagonal Cell Alignment
* Wrap Text in a Cell
* Merge and Center Cell Content
* Indent Cell Content
Use the Alignment Group tools in Excel to merge headings across columns and rows, change the position of text within a cell and set horizontal and vertical alignment of data to improve readability.
Formatting Text and Numbers in Excel 2016 Tutorial
Formatting Text and Numbers in Excel 2016 Test
* Selecting a font type, color and size
* Using bold, italic and underline
* Selecting and applying built-in cell styles
* Using the format painter
* Clear formatting from cells
Formatting functions in Excel provide options that will make the data in your worksheet easier to read and understand. Use different fonts, font colors and sizes, bold, italic, underline and built in styles to create visually appealing worksheets.