|Cat yoga stickers||Cat Yoga t-shirt||Cat yoga phone case||Cat yoga throw pillows|
1. Sit at a desk in a comfortable chair with your feet on the ground and proper
2. Your wrist, elbows and keyboard should be on the same horizontal plane,
and at a 90 degree angle to your upper arms.
3. The top of your screen should be near eye level.
4. Tap lightly on the keyboard – it will help your fingers move faster.
5. Remember to take a break, stretch your wrists and take a little walk
6. Practice for shorter periods on a daily basis rather than many hours in
one day!!! Remember to bookmark this page so you can come back and
practice each day…